April Faves!!

So finalllyyyy I get round to doing this post after a mad week of moving house. It's been a stressful week but at least it's done!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, now onto my 'April Faves':

♥ Tea Tree Blemish Gel (The Body Shop - £6.00) this is great to keep in your make up bag for those random blemishes. If I have a blemish which I have done this month, I dab a little tea tree gel onto the spot with the applicator brush just before I go to bed. It reduces redness & clears the spot up quicker. It also tightens pores.

♥ Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray (The Body Shop - £6.00) This was great when I was packing & moving as I was on my feet quite a lot. It instantly soothed my feet. I use it everyday to keep my feet smelling fresh and soothed.

♥ Tabby Cosmetics Bag (@PresentsForMen-£10.00) Another Beauty Blogger posted a pic of this cute cosmetics bag & I needed a new one & this is fabulous. It's waterproof inside & out, easy to clean. It fits great in my bag & you can fit a decent amount of products in it. Very good quality and worth the price.

♥ Instant Pretty Kit (BobbiBrown.co.uk & House of fraser - £56.00) I'm in love with this kit. If you order from Bobbi Browns official UK website you get free delivery over £50 & 3 Free samples worth £22.00. The kit comes with full sized products which include: Everything Mascara, Pretty 55 Lipgloss, Eye Pencil, Shimmer Brick. See my previous review on this blog for a more in depth description.

♥ Vitamin E Eye Cream (The Body Shop - £10.00) Now part of my essential everyday products. I apply this every night before bed. I just tap a little around my eyes. The skin around my eyes are softer, lifted and more awake looking. This cream is a Fave with Body Shop customers and is a best seller.

♥ Man in the music...The creative life & work of Michael Jackson by Joseph Vogel (Wordery -£15.00) Detailing the journey of MJ's albums & the story behind each song. This is a must have for die hard fans. I'm enjoying it so far. Don't forget to order Michael Jackson - Xscape out 13th May from  Amazon or iTunes. Check out the new MJ single 'Love never felt so good'

Well, thank you for checking out my April Faves, Much Love!!!!