Veggie Candy, Coreyography review & MJ's Upcoming Album!

Whilst I'm just about to take the war paint off and jump into my comfy big bed, I thought I'd do a quick blog post.

I'll start off by informing the Veggies amongst you that Holland & Barrett have some yummy goodies on Sale. There are also some goodies on sale for people who are non veggie too. There's also vegan candy available.

I ordered:

1 pk of 20 Strawberry panda bear sweets - £1.25 (suitable for Veggie/Vegan)

1 pk of 20 mixed flav Jelly Beans (Suitable for Veggies) These are Addictive! - £1.99.

1x pk of Yogurt covered banana chips - £1.99

I ended up getting 2 lots of Biotin as they are on offer at the moment but I'm being a good girl, drinking tons of water with them (see previous post about Biotin)

At the moment I'm drinking a cup of 'Slimatee'. I'm not looking to lose a mad amount of weight or anything but just wanted a detox & a couple of pounds off. I got 2 pks of 20 for £5.98. You just have one cup of this before bed and it's supposed to speed up your metabolism. I've heard positive things about it so I'll let you know if it works.

I finished the Corey Feldman Memoir 'Coreyography', I could not put it down!! I don't want to say too much cause I don't want to ruin it for anyone looking to read it. I thought it was good, there were serious moments, cringeworthy moments & funny moments. There was a bit in it about the fall out with my Idol Michael Jackson which I was kinda like........Okayyyy but apart from that you should defo get your hands on a copy of this. I do think that he should bring out a second book though to document his recent years. I did feel that the book touched on the surface but that there was more that was not yet covered if you know what I mean.

And yessssss! Michael Jacksons new album 'Xscape' is out on 13th May!!!!!!!!! People are ordering it already off of iTunes. I miss Michael so much as do the rest of his fans all over the world. I was fortunate enough to see The Immortal Tour last year and it was one of the best nights of my life, no words could describe it. I also saw Thriller Live and The worlds no1 Michael Jackson Impersonator 'Navi' (Follow him on Twitter @OfficialNavi) he was Amazing & I met him after the show and kinda just grabbed him for a hug. It was a magical moment standing there talking about how Michael had helped and inspired so many people and still does to this day.

Anyway I better start my nighttime routine. Much Love ♥♥♥♥