Get To Know Me Tag!

So, I've decided to do a tag to kill some time and Just for fun! I have tagged other Beauty Bloggers so don't forget to click on their Twitter names and follow their blogs! And to the Bbloggers I've tagged, I'm looking forward to reading your answers and don't forget to tag 5 BBloggers of your choice too, keep the tag going  : D

Here Goes!!!


Question 1 ~ Flats or Heels?:

Heels : )


Question 2 ~ What's Your Fave Nail Polish Brand?:

Models Own : )

Question 3 ~ Top 5 Movies Of All Time?:

Dirty Dancing, Silence Of The Lambs, Sixteen Candles, Moonwalker, Manhunter.

Question 4 ~ Fave Male and Female Singer?:

I Love Michael Jackson (I also love Freddie Mercury but Michael has to come first lol) and Mariah Carey.

Question 5 ~ If You Could Take Only 3 Make Up Products To a Desert Island what would they be?:

Dior Iconic Mascara, CrownbrushUK's concealer pallet and Bobbi Browns Shimmer Brick.

Question 6 ~ What's Your Fave Disney Movie?:

Cinderella

Question 7 ~ What's your Fave High End Make Up Brand?:

Dior

Question 8 ~ What's your Fave Drug Store Make Up Brand?:

Maybelline

Question 9 ~ Describe yourself in 5 words?:

Girly, Diva, Crazy, Caring, Glamourpuss

Question 10 ~ Shower or Bubblebath?:

Shower after Gym to do hair but I prefer Bubblebaths : )

Question 11 ~ Which 3 Products are on your Wishlist that you would love to try?:

The Body Shop's Chocomania Body Lotion (I've heard people saying it smells gorgeous)

Creme De La Mer (To see what all the fuss is about and why it's priced at £100+)

I can't think of another product, although I'm on the lookout for Banana scented bath products like body scrub, I used to have Banana body scrub but can't seem to find any anywhere, so I'm on the lookout for some Banana scented products.

Question 12 ~ What's your Fave body cream?:

I love The Body Shops Cocoa butter

Question 13 ~ Who Is your Fave Actress and Actor?:

Jodie Foster and Kiefer Sutherland

Question 14 ~  Your no1 Female Role Model and Why?:

Tina Turner, she's a survivor and has worked hard and overcome lots of struggles and trauma to become a successful Artist. I think she's Fabulous!

Question 15 ~ Who Are Your Top 5 Fashion/Glamour Icons?:

Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Mariah Carey, Joan Crawford.

Question 16 ~ What's your Fave Chocolate?:

Cadburys

Question 17 ~ Do you wear Fake Tan?, If So, what's your Fave Brand?:

I love St Tropez

Question 18 ~ What's your Fave TV programme at the moment?:

Britains Darkest Taboos

Question 19 ~ What's your Fave Shampoo & Conditioner range?:

Tresemme

Question 20 ~ What's your Fave Deodrant?:


Sure 'No White Marks' : )



Ok, all done, now it's your turn Beauty Bloggers : D I have tagged 5 Bbloggers below, the people I have tagged, don't forget to tweet me your link to your post after you've completed the tag and I'll RT it! : )

@Clumsybaby

@Makeupgirly78

@Scotsstefsnails

@Aimeebelle86

@Maccers26