Diorshow Iconic Mascara & Maximizer! (My Fave Dior Products #parttwo)

My Everyday essentials for my lashes that I swear by are Diorshow Maximizer lash plumping serum (white) from Debenhams/House of Fraser/Boots ~ £24.50.  I apply this onto my lashes first, it is Amazingggg! It's like a wonderbra for your lashes and I can't live without it. It lasts all day and night and your lashes look fuller and thicker but natural. No clumps! After I've applied the serum I give my lashes a couple of minutes to set then I apply my Fave Waterproof Black Mascara which is Diorshow Iconic (Silver). You can also find these at the Dior counter in Debenhams/House of Fraser/Boots for £24.50. I apply this over the serum and this makes the eyes pop even more for a dramatic look. You can build the lashes with these products and other mascaras in the Dior range and your lashes will look Amazing and last from the moment you put your mascara on till you take it off. I swear by Dior mascaras.