Dior DiorBlush & Smoky eyes palette! (My Fave Dior Products #partone)

DiorBlush in (876) Happy Cherry. (Debenhams - £30.00):

I Love this blush by dior. It comes in a pretty compact with mirror and brush. The Diorblush's come in a variety of shades. With the 'happy cherry' shade my cheeks have a subtle but healthy looking glow that isn't harsh, you can also build on the colour if you wanted a more dramatic look. I've had this for ages and I use it everyday so it is worth the investment. The product is Amazing quality obviously being from Dior.

Part of my everyday eye make up I can't live without the Dior Smoky Eyes Palette in (291) Smoky Navy. (Debenhams - £36.00):

The colours in this palette are gorgeous, really dark shade of navy blue, a medium glittery navy blue and a pale bright baby blue. They are also perfect for building and blending. This palette has also been lasting  me quite a while despite me using it everyday. I love these colours as they bring out my eyes and I love smoky eye make up. The compact has a mirror and eyeshadow applicator brush. The eyeshadows along with the dior blush are long lasting and great quality. They are a bit pricey but have a look around you might be able to find them somewhere a bit cheaper. Be careful of buying make up products on Ebay as I've heard a lot of stories of Fake Bobbi Brown, Dior, Mac products etc. I always buy my Dior products from either Debenhams, House of Fraser or Boots. Debenhams and House of Fraser always give me tons of samples and a pretty little Dior bag to put my goodies in : ) Look out for part 2 and 3 of my Dior review! Thanks for reading ♥