Bobbi Brown Lipgloss in Pretty 55 & Bellini

My two Fave lipglosses at the moment are the Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipglosses in shades Bellini & Pretty 55. The Bellini shade was the free sample lipgloss which I'd gotten from the Bobbi Brown website when I purchased the Bobbi Brown 'Instant Pretty' Kit (£56.00). The pretty 55 shade was included in the Instant pretty kit. You can purchase either of these lipglosses from the Bobbi Brown website for £18.00. Different shades are available. The Bellini shade is a gorgeous nude pink pearly shade with a nice shimmer, you can wear it on it's own to add a little nude sparkle to your lips or over your fave lipstick. The pretty 55 shade which came from the Instant pretty kit is a darker barbie pink colour. I apply it over my lipstick but it also looks nice on it's own and makes my lips look super glossy and pink. Both lip glosses are enriched with vitamins E and C to help moisturise the lips and they help condition the lips to keep them feeling smooth and looking good.