Bobbi Brown Instant Pretty & @Presentsformen review

If you're a fan of Bobbi Brown products you'll love the 'Instant Pretty Kit' (£56.00 from www.bobbibrown.co.uk - If you order it from the Bobbi Brown website you get free delivery as you've spent over £50 & your choice of 3 free samples)

The kit includes (full sized products):

Jet long-wear eye pencil in black
Everything Mascara in Black
Mini Face blender brush
Wild Rose Shimmer brick
Lip gloss in wild rose

The 3 free Bobbi Brown samples I chose were:

Lipgloss in Bellini
Bobbi Brown make up remover
Bobbi Brown skin treatment serum

I'm going to do a review of each of the products over the weekend. You can also find the Bobbi Brown Instant pretty kit at House of Fraser for £56.00.

My other fave purchase this week is the cat cosmetic bag I ordered from @PresentsForMen (they do gifts for men & women) for £10.00. This cosmetic bag is the perfect size, waterproof inside and out. The material is stong and it's easy to clean. It fits perfectly in my bag and I can fit all my essentials in it.