Woohoo Boutique Review!!!

There's nothing a girly girl likes more than to wake up to a parcel full of goodies....feels like Christmas : D

My Prizes came from the Fabulous @WoohooBoutique I won the two gorgeous dresses (pic below) & they are even cuter than in the pics. I love that I can wear the black lace one for a special occassion or for work teamed with black leggings or trousers underneath or just on its own & the other one I can wear with heels & Accessories when the sun is out : ) I have seen on @WoohooBoutique today that there is an offer for both of these dresses for £22 plus free delivery #Bargain

Can I just take a monent to say how gorgeous the wrapping is from Woohoo Boutique (see pic below)

I'm loving the styles & outfits I'm seeing on Woohoo Boutique & it's all free delivery & the delivery is quick too : D

I ordered the black leatherette leggings which I think is a staple to have in your wardrobe as you can team them with anything. These were only £9.00 from Woohoo Boutique.

& I ordered the black leatherette midi skirt again another must have staple in your wardrobe, you can dress it up or down. It's on offer for £9.00 on Woohoo Boutique so grab it while you can!

Don't forget to follow @WoohooBoutique cause they have some really beautiful styles for excellent prices, some of the pieces I've seen elsewhere for double the price & delivery costs. So follow & have a peek at @WoohooBoutique 's range all ready to revamp your wardrobe for spring & save you money at the same time. At the moment to order you have to DM as their website is currently being constructed but the customer service is great, helpful & I'll be ordering more pieces for my spring wardrobe : ))