Urban Decay De-Slick Make Up Setting Spray!

Another Essential for Oily skin in my book is the Urban Decay De-Slick Make up setting spray, £18.00 (118ml) from Debenhams. Because of this fabulous spray & the Mac oil control lotion (see previous blog post) my make up stays perfect all day with the tiniest (sometimes not even needed) touch ups!. The spray just sets your make up & keeps it from going oily or moving about on your face lol. I use the mac lotion first then I spray this on in a cross across my face then I spray a T shape, I let it dry & set then I apply my foundation & concealer, after my founation  & concealer are blended perfectly I pritz just a quick spray (you don't have to do this, I just like to make sure the foundation & Concealer are set). Some people apply the spray after make up is done others use the spray like I do at the start of their make up routine. It's up to you & what you feel works best for you. So get this & the Mac (or you can just get this on it's own as a setting spray if your skin isn't that oily) & include it in your everyday routine & you should see a difference like I have. I haven't seen any negative reviews yet about this or the Mac lotion : ))