Superdrug Bargains!

Hi Guys!

As you may or may not know "Superdrug" have a few offers on at the moment to help save you some money. You already know about the TRESemme Special Value pack Shampoo & Conditioner for £4.00 from one of my last posts.

Here are some other lil bargains I found at Superdrug:

Superdrug are doing an offer of 2 for £9.00 on L'Oreal Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray. I always get the '3 days Straight' but there is also a '3 days Volumne' one. I love them! The '3 days straight' spray really does lock out frizz, keeps the hair smooth, shiny & straight.

Next, I needed a lil hairspray 'for emergency reasons' to keep in my bag. I adore the Elnett hairspray which I use everyday but I just needed a mini hairspray to fit in my bag. I found the VO5 Ultimate Hold mini hairspray (100ml) for £1.79. Perfect for any lil touch ups or any flyaway bits of hair needing sorted out during the day.

I found a Cute Pink pk of 10 hair ties for only 99p!!

I'm also Obsessed with the Superdrug Camomile Facial Wipes (4 in 1 Cleanser, Eye Make Up Remover, Toner & Moisturiser) for all skin types & 15%  of the price of each pk is donated to Marie Curie Cancer Care....how great is that!! I love the smell of these wipes & they leave your skin feeling fresh & calm. They are only 99p....snap them up!!!!!! 

Well I hope that you've enjoyed reading my Superdrug bargain blog, it's amazing what you can find when you take your time shopping & go to the right places. Defo check out Superdrug cause they always have deals on & they have great value for money own brand products too. Like those Camomile facial wipes, normally I would spend about £2.59/£3 on a pk of facial wipes but these are just as good if not better & at only 99p you can't go wrong. I'll be getting these in future : ))