March Faves!!

I've got quite a few Fave products etc this month that I'm loving. Hopefully it'll give you some ideas or you might spot some things you might want to treat yourself to, anyway here goes!!

♥Highlighters - Paperchase (@FromPaperchase) 5 pk £3.00

♥Pink Loveheart Stickers - Paperchase (@FromPaperchase) 7 sheets of stickers for £1.00

♥Coreyography, a memoir by Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) - Wordery.com  Wordery was the cheapest place I could order this book from. Can't remember the price but it was cheap defo under £20 so check out Wordery for books cause the prices are quite good. I'm still halfway through the book and it's quite a read so hopefully you guys will check it out at some point.

♥If you're a Michael Jackson fan as you know I am, check out @IamMichaelMouse on twitter. (Pic below) The T-Shirts are gorgeous, free delivery in the UK & prices are £20, they have T-Shirts on sale at the moment for £15.

♥7pc 613 HD CrownbrushUk Set - £29.99. I've used this set everyday since it arrived, love it so much. For a full review see my blog post I did recently on CrownbrushUK. Follow them on twitter @CrownbrushUK. The 10 Color concealer palette I've also been using everyday which is now part of my everday make up routine (£16.99) the full review of that is also in my CrownbrushUK review blog post.

♥Mac Oil Control Lotion (£20.25) & Urban Decays de-Slick make up setting spray (£18.00) both ordered from Debenhams. See previous blog post reviews for a more in depth review. These are both staples in my everyday routine now.

♥ I adore the St Tropez range. I even have the bronzer powder! I'm a huge fan of St Tropez and their gradual tan. I like to look sun kissed not orange : D The gradual tan helps you to build up the tan gradually for a more natural look. Don't forget to exfoliate the skin & moisturise. Here are my St Tropez faves:

ST Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan medium/dark - £14.50 200ml

ST Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Mousse medium/dark - £20.50 120ml

ST Tropez Everyday Gradual Face moisturiser medium/dark - £14.00 50ml

I tend to get my ST Tropez products from either Boots or Debenhams.

♥Solait Self Tanning Gloves (Latex free, one size, 5 pairs) 99p from Superdrug. Use when applying any fake tan to protect your hands.

♥Veet Face Wax Strips for Sensitive skin (20 wax strips, 4 perfect finish wipes) £5.49 from Superdrug.

♥I'm really into Simple Skincare products at the moment, some of my faves this month:

Simple Kind to eyes make up remover - £1.50 50ml I love this as I wear a lot of eye make up & waterproof mascara. It removes it all and leaves my eyes feeling soothed.

Simple Soothing Facial Toner - £1.49 200ml leaves skin feeling fresh and like it can breath.

Simple baby moisturising baby wipes - £1.99 80 Wipes. They also do Simple facial wipes but for some reason I like using Simple baby wipes and Johnsons baby wipes to remove foundation etc.

I buy my Simple products from Superdrug.

♥Models Own, Hypergel in Cerise Shine - £5.00 from Superdrug. This is a beautiful colour & I can't wait to paint my nails with it tomorrow. Check out the Models Own hypergel collection, perfect for Spring/Summer.

♥I'm a big fan of Denman brushes. I have the tangle teaser & the mini handbag brush but I needed a comb. I found this one at Superdrug... Denman D19 Tail Comb for £2.09.

♥With Spring/Summer and the flipflops/Strappy Sandals out, keep a foot spray in your bag or in your beach bag or even gym bag. I love the Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray from The Body Shop - £6.00 100ml

♥Dr Organic Lavender Pure Oil from Holland and Barrett - £6.36 10ml add 5/6 drops of this to a bath & light some candles to relax after a stressful day or just for a pamper session. You can use this in an oil burner, add a couple of drops to your pillow at night to help you sleep & relax.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my March Faves ♥♥ Much Love!!!