ILLAMASQUA/Neutrogena/Biotin/FRMS/Reviews!

So I just started using this ILLAMASQUA Lipgloss in "Electrify" it's a sheer baby pink colour & I love the coverage, the colour & quality. I'm fast becoming a big fan of ILLAMASQUA products & now have a few bits & pieces of their range which I'm loving & using everyday. I got this Lipgloss on the Debenhams website as they do the  ILLAMASQUA range as I was trying to get my hands on the angled brow brush & couldn't find it on www.Illamasqua.com I can't seem to be able to get my hands on it. If you know where I can get one please let me know. This lipgloss retails at £14.50 on the ILLAMASQUA & Debenhams website.   

Being a health freak/Veggie lol I take vitamins & always go to Holland & Barrett. I heard about "Biotin" for healthy skin, hair & nails. I picked a tub up for about £5.99 (300pg, 100 Tbs) & I take 4 of the little tabs a day with food. I've been taking them for a week & I've noticed a difference in my skin & my hair : D 

Anddddd my dress arrived today from @FRMSBoutique which was fast! I ordered on Sunday. Well it's a gorgeous dress, a lil big but I can have it taken in a little bit. The dress was £9.99 with free delivery. I think the free delivery was only available for that day only so double check! Follow them on twitter to check out their cute styles @FRMSBOUTIQUE & www.lovefrms.com 


Also if like me you wear make up everyday it's important that you wash your make up off thoroughly before going to bed as it's really bad for the skin if you sleep in your make up, glogs pores, premature ageing etc. One of my essentials which I use every night is NEUTROGENA Visibly Clear pore & shine daily scrub. You can pick this up at Boots, Superdrug & most drugstores & supermarkets. I love it, it helps my skin breath & look fresh. I use warm water & massage in to skin paying attention to blackhead prone areas after I've washed the scrub off my face I used a dash of cold water to help close the pores then pat with a face towel : ))