ILLAMASQUA Eye Brow Cake, Eye Crayon, Smoulder Brush!

At the moment I'm trying to grow my eyebrows a bit thicker as I've been quilty of over plucking (I envy those of you who have threaded/perfectly waxed brows) so I wanted to try defining my brows without just using the pencil as it can be hit & miss & look a bit harsh/fake. I ended up in Boots looking for 2Faced eyebrow kit & they'd sold out & told me to go to Debenhams. I really like ILLAMASQUA products so I thought I'd ask the make up Artist to recommend the best powder for my brows for a softer look. She did my brows for me using the powder & it was a bit darker cause I already had the pencil on underneath. She showed me how to define with the powder & highlight using the ILLAMASQUA Colouring eye pencil (eye crayon). I was a bit nervous about switching from the eyebrow pencil to powder but to my amazement I'm totally obsessed with my new eyebrow routine. I'm happier now that I can have more "Softer" thicker defined brows whilst they grow back thanks to ILLAMASQUA.

New Eyebrow Routine:

Groom brows with eyebrow brush & lightly draw line under brow with eyebrow pencil.

Take a slanted eyebrow brush & apply the ILLAMASQUA Eye Brow Cake in 'Thunder' ~  £15.50 to the shape that you are comfortable with.

Then take the ILLAMASQUA Colouring pencil (eye crayon) in "Vow" (£14.00) and lightly go underneath & around the eyebrow. This helps highlight & define the brow giving the perfect, natural shape. Then take the ILLAMASQUA Smoulder brush (£19.00) & blend in the eye crayon around the eyebrow & you're done! I'm obsessed with ILLAMASQUA products even more now & love that the products are high quality but not too pricey & you really get value for money. I bought my products at Debenhams which you can also find online. Don't forget to register for the debenhams beauty club reward card. My total came to £48.50 which earned me £4.32 in points. Check out debenhams.com/beautyclub