DollymixUK Jacket Review!!

Soooo I'm on cloud 9 at the moment cause my Cute pink  parcel just arrived from @DollymixUK (Dollymix.co.uk) which was really quick : ). I ordered the jacket (pic below) that had been reduced from £45.00 to £30.00. I'd had my eye on it for a while but they didn't have my size as their stuff goes like hotcakes. So I snapped this up straight away & it was quick & easy to order, they were really helpful. I loved the jacket in the pictures but when I got it out of the parcel I was Obsessed!! Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous & Amazing quality. I put it on straight away & it looks, fits & feels Fabulous & looks way more expensive than £45/£30!. I'm a fan of @DollymixUK (Dollymix.co.uk) now & you guys should defo check them out & follow them on Twitter & grab yourself a bargain!!