@CrownbrushUK 613 7pc HD Brush set & 10 Colour Concealer Palette Review!!

These arrived yesterday morning and I couldn't wait to use them!! I'd read lots of positive reviews from other beauty bloggers about @CrownbrushUK's products and I have to say I'm impressed!

I ordered the Recommended 613 7pc HD brush set & the Best Selling 10 Colour Concealer Palette & I'm obsessed with them. (UK Delivery - £3.49)

The 613 7pc HD brush set is becoming increasingly popular with professional make up artists & beauty bloggers. I love the quality of the brushes, very silky, easy to blend with and the soft bristles pick up smaller quantities of product to give you a more subtle, high definition and flawless effect. You have perfect coverage but more natural and flawless looking. The brushes enable you to have that natural polished finish that lasts all day. I'm so happy that I bought this set and the results I've been able to achieve. The quality and the price is Amazing and it's fun using the brushes as they help you to create different looks. I'm not surprised these brushes are popular. They are priced on www.crownbrush.co.uk at £29.99 they also do various brushes/brush sets on there. CrownbrushUK also do Make Up, Accessories, Gift Ideas. Their website is really great so check it out and follow them on twitter @CrownbrushUK

613 7pc HD brush set inc:

1x Powder - 190mm Long. Tip Length - 45mm
1x Foundation Brush
1x Blusher Brush
1x Blending Crease Brush
1x Oval Shadow Brush
1x Pointed Liner Brush -155mm Long, Tip Length 5mm
1x Double Sided Spatula
1x Metal Mixing Plate
1x Black Patent Case: 210 mm Long, 140mm Width (Closed) , 285mm Width (Open)

The other thing I'm excited about is my 10 Colour Concealer Palette.... if you're a beauty junkie like me you have to get this! At £16.99 this is a bargain, Amazing quality, Amazing Coverage. The best Concealer I've used to date. In fact I'm quite happy enough with this product that I'll defo be getting it again when it does run out. I expected it to be a small palette and was happily surprised that it was bigger than I thought, this palette is going to last me quite a while. The colours are gorgeous and you can use them not only to conceal, cover dark circles and blemishes, you can use it to highlight and contour. The concealers have a rich, silky smooth texture easy to blend and perfect long lasting coverage which lasts all day.

So with the HD brushes and Concealer palette combined my make up looks flawless and gives me perfect natural looking coverage that lasts all day. Don't forget to check them out at www.crownbrush.co.uk and follow them on twitter at @CrownbrushUK