Arbonne Review!!

So I was kindly sent some 'Arbonne' samples from @JulesArbonne the other day with the Arbonne Catalogue. Not only does Arbonne make Skincare products and toiletries, but they also do make up too. I haven't tried the Make Up yet but I've heard positive reviews about it. I hadn't heard of Arbonne before till recently and at first I wasn't quite sure whether to order from them or not as I didn't really have any knowledge of what their products were like. With the samples I had I decided to have a second opinion too, my friend tested some samples and gave me her personal opinion so we split the samples evenly from each pack.

Today we compared notes and we had to admit that the quality of the products were Amazing, We have both fell in love with the 'Seasource Detox Spa' range and the 'RE9 Advanced' range which we both think smell like Chocolate Orange.

We felt positive about everything we reviewed and will be ordering our faves which turned out to be from the 'RE9 Advanced Range' - Firming Cream, Nourishing Body Wash, Hydrating Body Lotion and the Reactivating body serum. using these products we found that our skin felt silky soft and fully moisturised and refreshed like we had been to a spa. We found similar with the 'Seasource Detox Spa' products. We thought that these were ideal for unwinding after a long day, to relax you when you're feeling stressed. From this range we loved the Renewing Body Gelee, Foaming Sea Salt Scrub and the Detoxifying Rescue Wash. They also do a Sea mud face and body mask which I'm interested in too. These products are what I would consider 'High End' quality products and I'm very picky when it comes to products but I loved all the samples, the only negative thing I can say about it is that the prices might be a little bit much but I'm sure they will be doing some deals at some point and you can ask for more details from @JulesArbonne but the products are brilliant. We are just mad that we didn't discover Arbonne sooner.

Below are the list of products which we chose as our Fave & Price Range:

RE9 Advanced:

Hydrating Body Lotion - Extremely Moisturising Body Lotion delivers antioxidants and Vitamins to help nurture skin, leaving it soft and hydrated. The Key ingredients include Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil. As I mentioned before this range gives of that Chocolate Orange scent so your skin feels and smells Lush. ( Cat: #709 £37)

Reactivating Body Serum - Leaves your skin feeling like silk and absorbs quickly but still leaving that fresh, moisturised feeling that lasts quite a while. This botanically based, pre-moisturising body gel absorbs quickly to help replenish skin's moisture barrier. The Key ingredients are: aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sugar cane extract, Orange fruit extract. (Cat = #708 £30 for 100ml )

Nourishing Body Wash - This was a real treat in the shower, it smells gorgeous and feels gorgeous on the skin. Intensive moisturising wash with vitamins and antioxidants, nourishes skin and enhances radiance and tone. Key Ingredients include, Algae extract, sea buckthorn oil ( Cat = #837 £29 for 200ml)

Firming Body Cream - Luxurious cream supports collagen and elastin to help promote a firmer and smoother look and feel to the skin. Key Ingredients include: algae extract, sea buckthorn oil. oat kernel extract, peptides. ( Cat = #841 £53 for 196ml)

Seasource Detox Spa:


Foaming Sea Salt Scrub - I used this in the shower and it felt like my skin was being thoroughly detoxified, getting rid of all the dead skin cells and toxins. A brilliant exfoliator, I felt like my skin was brand new and so smooth. Key Ingredients include: Bladderwrack extract, Atoligomer sea salt, grapeseed, sunflower oil (Cat #7317 £25 200ml)

Renewing Body Gelee - This gel is so refreshing and feels really comforting on the skin, it nourishes and hydrates the skin leaving it feeling smooth and pampered. Excellent for after Gym/Sports, Sun Exposure and a long hard stressful day or maybe if you just felt like you wanted to pamper yourself. Key Ingredients Include, Butchers broom extract , sea kelp extract, Ivy leaf extract and green tea extract ( cat #7323 £33 for 354ml)

Detoxifying Rescue Wash - Gorgeous body wash that felt like having your pores/skin deep cleaned, felt fresh and rejuvenated. Skin felt cleansed thoroughly and rid of dead skin cells and toxins. Key Ingredients Include, Laminaria digitata extract, plant plankton extract and soy protein ( Cat #7320 £29 for 473ml)

I had been sent some Eye Creams and facial skin care samples but as it's only been a couple of days I don't think it's fair to make a proper review of them as you have to give them some decent time to work but I will say that the quality and texture is great. What I also like about these products is that a little goes a long way. You might think some of the products are a bit pricey but if you think about the quality and how long they will last you. The creams are very luxurious and thick so a little pea sized amount is sometimes all that's needed. I'm trying out the facial creams at the moment and I will do a review once I've given them a few days.

I've had fun reviewing these products, it was like having a little spa in my home and transformed my shower and my skin. I think Arbonne are currently fixing their website but if you have any questions or enquiries about ordering etc follow @JulesArbonne on Twitter she's really nice and friendly!

Hope you enjoyed reading this review as much as myself and my friend enjoyed trying out these fabulous products. Much Love!!!!